We really hope that you and all your families have managed to stay safe and well, and we look forward to welcoming you all back for a well deserved break.
We are following all government guidelines and tourism recommendations that our property will be cleaned and sanitised to Covid ready guidelines, but these are constantly changing, and we will endeavour to update you regularly.
The health of our guests, and ourselves, is our priority and we will be operating with all of this in mind.
• We will share as much information as possible to re-assure you and to be clear on our plan of action.
• We will update you with pre-arrival emails to provide any additional information.
• We will be gathering all the information we can about where you can eat as booking in advance will be critical as there will be limited capacity at restaurants and pubs and take-aways may need orders in advance.
• We may also call you to check that everything is okay and you are fit and healthy.
• It is essential that we know your arrival time well in advance.
• Hand sanitising: we will ask guests to use hand sanitation on arrival and will provide hand sanitiser.
• Respecting personal space: we ask that all guests respect the personal space of others, and follow the government regulations with regards to social distancing.
• Hand disinfection: hand sanitiser will be readily available to guests.
• Sanitising of equipment: frequently touched areas will be disinfected regularly this includes room keys.
• Our booking system allows us to take your balance payment on the card that was used to book your stay, allowing us to maintain contactless payment. If you wish to use a different card to pay your balance, please let us know.
• We will continue to offer you a welcome drink on check in, managing arrival times to ensure social distancing is maintained.
• Sanitiser will be available in all rooms.
• Guests will be asked if they would like their room serviced during their stay, this would be done only by myself. If guests choose not to have their room serviced they will be asked to put their tea tray outside the door for cleaning and topping up, as well as all rubbish securely tied and any towels that need to be replenished.
• Non-essential items: all non-essential items (i.e. hairdryer) will be removed from guestrooms along with cushions and throws and be available upon request.
• Information usually contained in your room folder, such as tourist information leaflets & my notices will be placed online where possible or leaflets can be requested upon arrival.
• Bed Linen & Towels: All our washing is done in house to a high temperature and towels will be changed as necessary.
• Sanitation: In addition to our ‘normal’ extremely high standard of cleaning, every single touchable surface will be sanitised between guests stay and a steam cleaner will be used. Windows will be left open to ensure plenty of ventilation and bins disinfected.
For many a leisurely breakfast is the highlight of the day here at Bradle, and we intend to take all necessary measures to maintain this so guests have that ‘good feeling’ to the start of their day.
• All guests will be asked to choose their breakfast options the night before from a menu with plenty of choice available.
• Guests may be asked to come down at a specific time for breakfast so social distancing guidelines can be followed.
• The breakfast buffet is no longer an option, and this is reflected in our menu choice.
• Each room will have its own condiments and preserves on the table.
• The dining room will be sanitised and cleaned every day paying attention to all touch points and table linen will be changed daily.
Guest Health and Ours
• It is essential that you do not travel if you are unwell or are demonstrating any Covid symptoms (fever, cough, loss of smell) or have been contacted recently by the government track and trace team.
• If you develop symptoms whilst you are here, we ask you to return home so you can self isolate and be tested.
• There are no staff for you to encounter apart from myself. My husband John will be around but will be staying a safe distance, so his work is not compromised in any way. We will be following all health and hygiene guidelines to stay safe ourselves, but will inform you immediately
if our own health has been affected.
Welcome to our new world, let’s hope it doesn’t last too long as we much preferred the old one!